Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Another Day in NM

Yestderday morning when I got up I went outside and sketched the Chickadees at the feeder. Also a Hairy Woodpecker showed up in our yard, which was a nice surprise. Later my mom took me to the library and I checked out a book called "Identify Yourself", which is a book about how to ID all the hard birds like winter loons, sparrows, etc.
Later that day, I watched a really good movie called: The Island. I thought it was really good and would reccomend it. But whats this got to do with birds???
This evening I got out and sketched a few pages of the Acorn Woopeckers and a beautiful Robin. I also found a large clump of scattered Mountain Bluebird feathers, I'm guessing the culprit was an owl, Western-screech or Northern Pygmy. I had a nice day, and am counting down to my trip to Arizona on Sunday...

5 comments:

David said...

ummm... sorry, i dont speak that language. your links dont seem to be relevant to birds; could you please comment somewhere else?

myonlyphoto said...

David, nice post. May be you should post your sketches on your blog, I would love to see it.

Anna :)

HampshireBirder said...

Hello,
I am writing to enquire as to why information in your profile is conflicting. You state that you are 1912 years old (or perhaps that you were born in 1912 AD), however you later go on to say that you are 13. Could you please clarify your exact position on the matter so as not to cause any further confusion,
with kind regards,
HampshireBirder

HampshireBirder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HampshireBirder said...

Deepest apologies, you in fact said 1913 rather than 1912